Friday, July 9, 2010

It's HOT!

As the temperatures soared near the century mark along the East Coast this week, all I could think about was laying by a pool with a cold fruity drink in hand. Apparently, I am not the only one! As I spent time with our showroom managers this week, they were hectic busy with placing orders for summer homes in fun, bright, custom colors. This inspired me to learn a bit more about a few of the popular “summer home” lines.

I am absolutely in love with our St. Tropez outdoor collection. It reminds me of refined and sophisticated wicker, perfect for feeling at home, outdoors and in!

The light weight and weather resistant aluminum frames are wrapped with Hularo ® - an especially durable synthetic fiber with variations in texture and color similar to natural wicker. The result is a stylish piece that is impervious to heat. But outdoor use isn’t the only way to use the St. Tropez collection. Check out the way that Daher Design (http://daherinteriordesign.com) included the collection in an indoor setting – calm, cool and serene.

Check out these chic photos. Makes me want to relax in the sun!



No comments:

Post a Comment